The small snap on Google


This week Special about THE GOOGLE

We all know the word google very well and use google for search(google search),mailing(Gmail),blogging(Blogger) so many things. Do you know who is the CEO(Chief Executive Officer) of google, when was it started......?
      
  •       The CEO of Google is Larry Page(The Best CEO of 2011)

                                 
As Google’s chief executive officer, Larry is responsible for Google’s day-to-day-operations, as well as leading the company’s product development and technology strategy. He co-founded Google with Sergey Brin in 1998 while pursuing a

Ph.D. at Stanford University, and was the first CEO until 2001—growing the company to more than 200 employees and profitability. From 2001 to 2011, Larry was president of products.
Larry holds a bachelor’s degree in engineering from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and a master’s degree in computer science from Stanford University. He is a member of the National Advisory Committee (NAC) of the University of Michigan College of Engineering, and together with co-founder Sergey Brin, Larry was honored with the Marconi Prize in 2004. He is a trustee on the board of the X PRIZE, and was elected to the National Academy of Engineering in 2004.
Add LarryPage to your Circles in Google+ click here
  • *      Google was started in September 1998


  • *      The Headquarters of Google is Mountain View, California.


Here are the few images of Google Headquarters





4 comments:

Hello, Need hacking services?Be warned, most of these so called hackers here are impostors, I know how real hackers work, they never advertise themselves in such a credulous manner and they are always discrete. I’ve been ripped off so many times out of desperation trying to find urgent help to change my school results, finally my friend introduced me to a reliable hacker who work with discretion and delivers, he does all sorts of hacks but he helped me;
-Changed my school grades
-Hacked my cheating boyfriend email/facebook,whatsapp,instagram,with snapchat
-The most of it all, he helped me with Western union money transfer and i tracked and confirm the money before i paid him his fee. I have made him my permanent hacker and you can as well enjoy his services.You can contact him at BESTHACKGAME@GMAIL.COM request for any hacking services and also endeavor to spread the good news on how he helped you.
Tell him Mirabell referred you.

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $1,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $20,000. Mike Fisher Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Mike Fisher Hackers today! *email cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com

I never thought I will come in contact with a real and potential hacker until I knew   brillianthackers800 at Gmail and he delivered a professional job,he is intelligent and understanding to control jobs that comes his way
Contact him and be happy

I was so anxiuos to know what my husband was always doing late outside the house so i started contacting hackers and was scamed severly until i almost gave up then i contacted this one hacker and he delivered a good job showing evidences i needed from the apps on his phone like whatsapp,facebook,instagram and others and i went ahead to file my divorce papers with the evidences i got,He also went ahead to get me back some of my lost money i sent to those other fake hackers,every dollar i spent on these jobs was worth it.Contact him so he also help you.
mail: premiumhackservices@gmail.com
text or call +1 4016006790

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More