How to merge partitions of hard disk in windows7/Vista to extend volume


Merging of two or more partitions is quite simple as partitioning Hard disk in windows7 which i mention in my previous post.
The procedure will goes on like this:-
The first three steps are common for both partitioning and merging
Step1:-Goto "start" button and Right click on"computer" then you will navigate to options click "Manage"


step2:-A new window will appear with name "Computer management" click on "storage" in that window  and then go to "Disk Management".

After clicking Storage will give the your disk space in computer.
Step3:-Select the partition Which you want to merge right click on it and select "Delete Volume...",before doing this backup the content in that drive

Step4:-Then Deleted volume becomes unallocated space,right click on the partition left to it(here it is 'C') and select "Extend Volume..."


Step3:-Extend Volume Wizard will be opened press next,then select amount of space you want to merge Or keep the same value if you want to merge total volume of partition.

Thus you can successfully merge the partition,this proces works for all windows 7 favours and Feel free to post ur valuable comments or any suggestions

2 comments:

My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone conversations was wired directly to my cellphone. CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and he showed me proof..if your spouse is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him via email/phone CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM or +1 512 605 1256 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you INSTAGRAM:Cyberhackprofessionals

If you need help you can read this.

I had just realised I had made a mistakes at my place of work and these mistakes will get me fired but then my friend introduced me to an organisation of computer geniuses Softtechgeeks@gmail.com that saved my job.

They hacked into the company's data base and helped me correct my mistakes the fun part was that they covered there tracks so well no one knew they were ever in the data base.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More