why this "welcome to nginx!".........?

Here are the few solutions to get rid of the Welcome to nginx! problem.
When i tried to open google i got page with single line "Welcome to nginx".From than onwards i started search for solution to overcome this error and atlast I got few solutions, nginx is among the 3 most popular web servers in the world, it's being used by over 10% of the Internet web sites, including 25% of the top-1000 ones. It is a free open source server software, focused on high performance and high concurrency, and it's absolutely legitimate and has nothing to do with any kind of threatening or malicious activity per second. A web page saying “Welcome to nginx!” is one of the diagnostics responses that can be produced by any of the web sites running nginx.

However, you are right in your assumption that something must be wrong with your browser, operating system or even router setup when you are trying to access a well known web site and instead of a familiar page you get “Welcome to nginx!”. This should not happen if your computer and network
are clean and safe.

In general it occurs due to problem in browser because of lots of history and cookies.We can overcome this problem by just clearing up all cookies and history of your browser
For Chrome browser
-->Go to settings
-->select Under the Hood option
-->In privacy choose Clear browser data...
and clear all

For Internet Explorer
-->Goto settings
-->Select safety
-->choose Delete Browser History
OR simply Click Ctrl+Shift+Delete

For Mozilla Firefox is also smae as Internet explorer.

For Opera
--> Goto settings
-->Delete private Data

For Safari
--> Goto settings
-->select preferences
-->choose  Privacy option
-->Then Remove All Websites Data...

Thus you can browse without Getting "Welcome to this page" And Feel free to leave your comments below.

3 comments:

My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone conversations was wired directly to my cellphone. CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and he showed me proof..if your spouse is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him via email/phone CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM or +1 512 605 1256 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you INSTAGRAM:Cyberhackprofessionals

If you need help you can read this.

I had just realised I had made a mistakes at my place of work and these mistakes will get me fired but then my friend introduced me to an organisation of computer geniuses Softtechgeeks@gmail.com that saved my job.

They hacked into the company's data base and helped me correct my mistakes the fun part was that they covered there tracks so well no one knew they were ever in the data base.

Netgear, Spectrume , Asus etc are very famous and popular routers. Millions Consumer in world who using it and happy with his service. But many users who facing many type issues specially in his setup or login process. my blogs are giving you solution to your these problems.i have mention all issues with solution in my blogs. For more information read my blogs. Mywifiext | Spectrum Router Login

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More